Thursday, December 31, 2015

Trolls

I believe a certain person or two is trolling the blog. Facts mentioned in the last post were manipulated, dissected, and distorted into fallacy. One lied and said he was ready to listen when in fact he only wanted an "in" so he could once again tell me his uninformed take on this entire mess.

Why is an 18 year old the supposed voice for certain people in their fifties? Capable people.

If I wasn't angry before, I am now.

But I won't let the darkness in.

I cannot allow hate to win my heart.

I will love those who are acting unlovable.

So many have been in a similar situation. At times it feels easier to give up, say you're sorry, and move on as if nothing had happened.

But this isn't about winning and losing. No one is winning here. Lack of communication continues.

However, a light did shine yesterday. One reached out, kindly and compassionately, and asked to speak in person. She appears genuine. I hope we can come to some sort of understanding. Because honestly, the lack of understanding and the overabundance of assumptions drives me insane.

How about you?

I pray I have a positive update to write on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment