Monday, June 27, 2016

Nearly there

The outline for Episode 1 of Season 2 is nearly finished. I would like to stop the tinkering and rush into the office and begin recording. It's how I usually begin the process after obsessing over the ways an episode might suck or go wrong. However, since this episode features my impulsive nature, I decided I better take my time carefully consider each aspect of production before entering the makeshift studio. 

It's also been hot as hell in the office. Summer is here and that Oklahoma heat likes to linger. Sure, a window unit hangs from the garage window. But that rattle rattle drone might affect the sound. I will have to test it out. (Something the impulsive side has a difficult time accepting.) 

May the Lord's Spirit guide love into my heart
Sanity into my mind
and peace into my soul

No comments:

Post a Comment