Thursday, July 18, 2013

Digital Publishing Confusion

Yesterday, as I looked over my KDP account with Amazon, as I try to do a few times a week, I noticed that three of my short stories were no longer enrolled with KDP select.  Great, I thought, now I can publish on Google Play and iTunes, reach a new audience.  I figured with how easy it is to publish on Amazon, this would be cake.  A day later and I am still unsure about the process.  Took me about two hours just to submit two short stories to the play store (still not sure I uploaded all the right info because there is no option to preview the cover or story before completing the submission).  It is still in the “processing” mode, and I hope before it goes live, I have a chance to look it over and make sure everything is square—fingers crossed. As for iTunes, their directions didn’t prove any simpler.  So, I may wait a bit before attempting that route. 

Back to writing Yahnolite Histories…

2 comments:

  1. Just publish it at www.smashwords.com and they will do it publish on iTunes and others for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Eric. I will check that site out.

    ReplyDelete