Sunday, November 29, 2015

Holidays and Family

Today was intense. I shall not get into too much detail but it involved a slew of F bombs flying around from me toward one of my sisters and my lone brother. Things escalated. I left. So, I am giving myself a day to objectively think about it, vent any feelings that may remain, and gain some perspective before recording Episode 8. I would hate to use Episode 8 as a platform for venting my frustrations. That is, and never will be, the purpose of the show. I have typed up extensive notes for tomorrow night's episode and cannot wait to record it. I will discuss some of what occurred today. The main focus for Episode 8, however, is on Negative Self-Talk. This is a very intense topic and has been difficult to prepare for. I have had to go back to my past and re-experience some old hurts. I am doing well now, but those first few days last week took some prayer and breathing exercises. I had to force myself to write notes because I realized I was procrastinating this very topic.

I hope you guys enjoy it.
Until tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment