Friday, October 23, 2015

Delay

Well, I had episode three completed. Was giving it a listen before adding the intro music. It sounded like shit. Pardon the language, but it was awful. Grainy. Distorted. High pitched squealing. What in the world had happened. My first thoughts were that my sound card busted. Then I worried it was the headset. Nope. Those checked out okay.

Bonehead mistake on my part. I forgot to make sure the laptop mic was turned off. Yep, I recorded the episode through both the headset and the laptop mic. I couldn't fix it. I tried. Tampered with noise reduction. I made improvement, but it still sounds like crap. So, I will record once again later tonight. After everyone goes to bed of course. Episode 3 will be out tomorrow.

Yes...tomorrow.
I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment