Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Working Hard for Those Stars

I have been sending one query after another to various reviewers in the hopes he or she will read The Spiral Effect and give a positive 4 to 5 star review. Emails. Filling out forms. Copying and Pasting. So much fun. No...no it isn't. It is, however, absolutely necessary when you are an Indie Author trying to get attention for your books. I also published The Spiral Effect and Alex Wonder on Smashwords. I have to say, that site is pretty legit. In 3 days The Spiral Effect has hit 61 downloads. Much better than the first three days I had a year or so ago with Amazon during a promotional period. Here's to hoping some positive reaction comes from it. I truly hope to do this full time one day. 
For now, I need sleep. I still have an 8 to 5 job I need to attend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment